Crystaline Technologies LTD Jobs in Zambia : Assistant Accountant
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Crystaline Technologies LTD
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
Crystaline Technologies is an IT Consulting, Services and Solutions Provider, backed by experts from the telecoms and IT industry with over 15 years of IT and consulting experience in Telecom-related (SMS/IVR/USSD/WAP/VAS) solutions, Professional IT Support, Custom Software Development, Hardware, Database & Business Intelligence Technologies, Storage Solutions, Communications and Networking Solutions, Software Licensing and IT Service Management seeks to employ a youthful, talented and qualified professional for the following position:
Closing Date: 28th September, 2018
- Ensure Maintenance of up-to-date files of Invoices Received, Payment Status, Payment/Journal vouchers and other supporting financial documents.
- Post entries in the accounting package for the expense reports, bank charges and monthly adjustments.
- Prepare outstanding advances statements for follow up with staff.
- Maintain records of both field and office internal audits.
- Maintain record of all advances.
- Ensure company documentation are kept safely and securely.
- Ensure Maintenance of payroll records such as NAPSA and PAYE files.
- Ensure Maintenance of records of Staff Advances.
- Plan, Prepare, Get Payroll Sign-off and email PDF Pay slips.
- Compile NAPSA documentation for submission on a monthly basis.
- Prepare, get sign-off and submit Tax returns on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and submit PAYE forms for payment through the bank.
FINANCIAL REPORTING & MIS:
- Keep records of Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Keep record of Field Office Financial Reports (FOFR).
- Prepare Weekly Financial Position for Management Decisions.
- Produce Monthly Statements for Clients.
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts indicating business performance and identify issues and potential for growth.
- Coordinate Office Resources and expenditure.
- Coordinate transport for official business.
- Facilitate Bi-Annual Performance Appraisal processes and procedures.
- Effectively Supervise Subordinates to ensure KPIs are delivered timely and accurately.
Minimum Requirements and Experience
- Minimum Part 2 ACCA, Full ZICA, CIMA or Equivalent from a recognized University with 2+ years of experience Or in the case of Diploma, 4+ years of experience.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on highly sensitive matters.
- Apply a proactive and flexible approach to your workload.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates should submit their applications electronically to [email protected]
- Applications should consist of a Motivational letter, CV and Certificates as a single document (PDF or Word).
- Applications should be saved in the following format: Jobtitle_Name