Creative Designer (Intern) at Jackson Changala & Company
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Jackson Changala & Company
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Purpose of the Internship
The intern will be actively involved in the in the creative and innovative promotion of Jackson Changala & Company. The intern’s capacity in creative designing will grow as they will be exposed to the Marketing and communication of Jackson Changala & Company.
Scope of Work and Focus
The internship will focus on supporting the overall graphic designing for Jackson Changala & Co. The scope of this work will include but not be limited to:
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry
- Using graphic design and other relevant software
The intern will ensure that there is quality marketing products produced and that the clients receive a very good service.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria;
- A recent university or college graduate in a relevant field a degree is added advantage.
- Someone with work experience in graphic designing is desirable.
- Demonstrate quality in their work
- Be able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Demonstrate a passion for development of people
- Must be innovative and energetic
- Proven skills in facilitation/training or simply public speaking
- The internship will run for three (3) months.
How to Apply
Submit your Cv's to : [email protected]