30 Mar 2021
Coordinator, Ancillary Equipment at FQM
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: FQM
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kalumbila
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Ancillary Superintendent, with a high focus on safety, your role will be to improve the reliability and availability of the Ancillary fleet by leading and assessing the maintenance plan and team effectiveness.
- Maintain safe work procedures and promote high safety and health awareness. Promote and comply with the KML Occupational Health & Safety Policy.
- Assist in monitoring and report on the condition of equipment.
- Carry out planned machine and statutory inspections.
- Assess and coach competency skills attainment
- Assist to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Assist to measure and report overall maintenance performance
- Actively promote full cooperation between the maintenance and mining operations.
- Assist to prepare and control cost budgets for mobile maintenance teams.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the maintenance processes and systems.
- Cooperate with the maintenance planners regarding input schedules and accurate information.
- Ensure the development of up to date job procedures for all tasks performed within the function.
- Accountable for completion of all tasks identified in the CMMS to the specified quality and timelines as assigned to this role.
- Experienced in managing and development of weekly, equipment overhaul and shutdown schedules through Microsoft Project
- Experience in large multi pit operations utilising large scale mining mobile (Ancillary) equipment such as Loaders WA600, WD900, Graders 825A, Dozers D475A &D375A, Trucks 785C, 777D and HD785, Volvo ADT’s.
- Development and maintaining of the equipment strategies workflow process on mobile equipment
- Experience in Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) audits and analysis
- Experience in budgeting process and cost controls for maintenance department
- Coaching and mentoring of subordinates.
- Assessing employees in structured skills assessment FQML process.
- Offer support to supervisor positions so to be able to assess work place efficiencies and provide guidance to workplace supervisors
- Generate reports on machine availability through the use of a recognized CMMS preferably Pronto
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a maintenance role.
- At least 2-5 years in a supervisory role.
- Experience in mining or other heavy industry.
- A minimum of an appropriate Trade certification and experience with heavy mining equipment including Shovels, Drills, Electric trucks, and ancillary equipment.
Job Specific Competencies
- MS Office, and Pronto or other CMMS is an advantage
- 3-5 years mining fleet maintenance planning experience in an opencast environment is essential
- CAT / Komatsu mining equipment is required – ultra-class rigid dump trucks and rope shovel experience being an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience with maintenance management systems and RCA will be a significant advantage.
- Ability to develop and implement processes and workflows aligned with operational requirements
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12th April, 2021.