Community & Events Fundraising Lead at Livingstone Youth Football Academy
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Livingstone Youth Football Academy
- Location: Zambia
- State: Livingstone
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
The Livingstone Youth Football Academy is a Zambian charity that offers young people a footballing opportunity. By investing in players education, character development and nutrition alongside expert football coaching, we hope to develop well-rounded athletes who have a real chance.
Why join us?
Our mission is to use the power of football to create an inclusive society. We are fighting for a world in which all young people can become all that they can be. We are an ambitious and growing team in an expanding, vibrant organisation with a talented volunteer team who are passionate about helping young people to achieve their potential.
This role will put you at the heart of delivering our ambitious fundraising strategy, leading on events, community fundraising, individual giving, and volunteering. This is a role full of variety and excitement and would suit someone who is self-starting, confident, passionate about young people and ambitious to progress within the fundraising sector. You’ll be joining one of the Livingstone’s fastest-growing social sector organisations at a time of huge excitement and possibility.
Salary: Dependent on Experience
- Experience of succeeding in a target-driven role
- Experience of developing and sustaining networks, and bringing in revenue from events and individuals
- Experience of planning and delivering fundraising events
- Experience of stewarding donors and volunteers to a high standard
- Excellent organisational and project-management skills
- Proactive networker who can bring energy, determination and
enthusiasm to work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work well within a small team
- Able to use initiative and be self-motivated
- Passion for social justice and young people
- Experience working with young people
- Experience of working in a small, proactive team
- Understanding of the wider charity sector
- An interest in and knowledge of football
- A commitment to using sport as a vehicle to support young people to achieve their goals