Community Engagement Specialist at TopFloor Zambia
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TopFloor Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Zambia
TopFloor on behalf of Standard Micro-grid Initiatives is looking to hire a Community Engagement Specialist to join their team in Lusaka.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Driving the site permitting process to secure local authority permissions and land use agreements for sites.
- Working with the executive committee & country manager to develop the Sales strategy for the business
- Implement the Sales Strategy including developing collateral and customer engagement processes
- Manage activation activities around the launch of new sites
- Manage ongoing promotional activities to promote PowerTime sales
- Managing sales and collection processes
- Reviewing sales approval logs and ensuring that collection processes and controls are followed
- Performing analytical reviews of sales data to identify customer trends and develop business responses
- Training Microgrid Managers (Agents) and Office Staff on sales process, marketing drives and communication
- Interfacing with the Operations manager to ensure customer service levels support sales objectives
- Working with the Executive team to design and implement systems and procedures to maintain internal controls and streamline operational processes
- Travelling to microgrid sites to engage with team and assess on the ground operations
- Developing and contributing to company PR and social media strategies, including developing content
- Developing and executing brand engagement strategies
- Ability to frequently travel to distant/rural communities throughout Zambia
- 4+ years’ work experience in a Sales or administrative role with comparable responsibilities and relevant professional qualification (e.g. Business, Administration)
- Experience developing and implementing Sales strategies
- Experience in working with formal business process controls as well as designing and implementing new controls to respond to the needs of the business
- A passion for delivering energy services and a desire to learn the various aspects of the microgrid business
- Prior experience managing and growing teams.
- Fluent in English, Bemba and Nyanja both in written and oral communications.
- Zambian citizen or possessing valid Zambian work permit; experience working in Zambia is a must.
- Enthusiasm towards working in the field of renewable energy.
- Highly computer literate.
- Candidate should possess a valid Driver’s License.