Commercial Manager at Vivo Energy
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Vivo Energy
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
- Bottom line accountable for Vivo Energy Zambia Commercial businesses.
- Defending sales / Developing sales and meeting sales/financial targets and other KPIs as agreed with the Managing Director
- Manage day-to-day Commercial operations.
- Ensure implementation and compliance with the policies and standards of the group.
- Provides leadership to the Commercial organization
- Develops and implements the relevant department/business strategies to meet the company’s set business objectives
- Ensures proper staffing through attraction, coaching and development of people, covering aspects like Diversity & Inclusiveness, Competences, Performance Management, Succession Planning and Recognition & Reward
- Drive the development of local capability/competence in the organization
- Responsible for HSSE performance and integrity and continuing improvement
- Drives Operations Excellence across the organization
- Ensure compliance with country laws, company standards and guidelines and Manual of Authority.
Sales & Marketing
- Achieve targets on sales volumes, Commercial contribution, integrated contribution, direct costs and working capital in line with the plans
- Strengthen and grow the products Brand equity in the Country
- Ensure that company products are the preferred choice in the market
- Grow market share by supporting the design and implementation of suitable marketing strategies
- Identify and deliver opportunities for business growth
- Cultivate and leverage opportunities for growth within existing portfolio of Customers, Distributors and Trade partners
- Support Marketing, through effective mobilization of the sales organization and promoting close collaboration
- Develop and maintain long term commercial relationships with key accounts
- Contribute to the development, and Implement channel management and marketing strategies.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- A strong commercial professional with a university degree, preferably in Engineering or Business Management or Marketing or equivalent professional experience.
- More than 6 years experience and proven track record of sales negotiation, closing deals and customer relationship management in a B2B environment.
- Self-motivated, mature professional with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and develop proposals and solutions to a wide range of technical, operational and business issues/challenges.
- Ability to manage and integrate with others in different functions.
- Ability to work and integrate in a multicultural and diverse team.
- Good communicator, both written and oral.