Commercial Manager at LC Waikiki
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: LC Waikiki
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 968 stores in 46 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
We were awarded in 3 categories in “Innovation Forum and Awards in Retail-2017” which was organized by Capital and Economist magazines.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
2nd in “The Companies Which Provide the Highest Employment Rate” of Turkey.
The Role: Commercial Manager
Location: Zambia / Manda Hill
As a Commercial Manager; you will lead the store commercial team in order to ensure differentiated customer demands, preferences and expectations specific to the region are identified based on different ‘persona’ types and communicated in a timely manner via proper processes with the HQ international store merchandising & product teams. To monitor and control the sales, stock allocation & merchandise replenishment processes to ensure all commercial criteria and projects agreed with the HQ Commercial and product teams are implemented in a timely manner up to the required standards in order to ensure maximum sales potential achieved within the specific region/country.
- Sharing comments and ideas with HQ Product Teams to improve the collection development and product selection processes,
- Liaising with the HQ Commercial & Product teams and establishing coordination between store commercial teams within his/her region,
- Coordinating all the qualitative and quantitative researches within the region to find out the customer expectations, needs, preferences, style, shopping motivations and product demand of customers in terms of basic, commercial and trendy classification,
- Understanding the insight of different ‘personas’, plan and allocation processes in a timely manner,
- Determining and controlling the ideal product mix of all stores within the region, cooperating with HQ Merchandising team, including to identifying the openning product mix of first store in the country,
- Following up the current trends for each ‘persona’ within the region and liaising with HQ Product teams,
- Evaluating and giving points (RANKS) to the future collections in terms of suitability of his/her store’s customer needs, expectations/preferences,
- Analyzing sales rankings to promote the correct merchandise and ensuring the implementation of visual merchandising activities to increase the sales potential to achieve maximum sales within the region,
- Leading by example in excellent customer service,
- Acting as mentor and train the Store Commercials
Education & Language Skills
- BS / BA Degree is a plus
- Advanced English (written & verbal)
- Having a minimum 5 years experience in a similar position in the fashion retail
- Passionate for Fashion & Trends
- Strong track record of commerciality
- Having strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Proactive and possessing strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- An exceptional communicator with highly effective interpersonal skills
- Having an ability to work in a matrix organization and interested in understanding multicultural environment
- Agile & Able to adapt change at ease
- A strategic thinker and influence your team as a role model,
- Able to use sales and stock analysis to ensure the stores within the region are strategically merchandised
- Able to take strategic decisions regarding product maximizing sales at every opportunity
- Able to motivate his/her teams to achieve the company objectives
At LC Waikiki, our values being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
So if you ready to dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.