Collections Manager – Consumer Loans at ExpressCredit Zambia
- Company: ExpressCredit Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
ExpressCredit Zambia is inviting suitably qualified, competent and highly motivated professional to fill the position of Collections Manager – Consumer loans.
To effectively manage the collections unit for Express Credit Zambia and ensure revenue from debtors is being collected properly and in a timely manner.
Summary Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely and effective collections of all amounts that fall due.
- Manage the preparation and submission of expected collection files for all clients on each specified cutoff dates.
- Maintain submission tracking schedules to indicate which client has been invoiced that month and for how much.
- Ensure all invoiced amounts are received on specified due date
- Ensure all collected amounts are accounted for within the month in which they are received.
- Prepare reconciliation files between bank and the system monthly in conjunction with the finance department.
- Ensure effective management of the company arrears management as provided for in the credit policy.
- Ensure clients that fall behind are follow-up immediately and remedial measures are instituted immediately.
- Effectively monitor and maintain accurate loan and age analysis files and ensure accurate loan classification as provided for in the company credit policy
- Escalate to legal all amounts that remain unpaid as provided for in the credit policy
- Manage and adhere to the internal service level agreements.
- Actively support your team’s growth through training, performance reviews, mentoring and coaching
- Supervise the debt recovery team
- Prepare accurate and timely reports to management committees
- Ensure compliance to all regulations.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree – Finance, Accounting, Business or the equivalent.
- 2 Years of experience in related field preferably in a Micro Finance institution
- Demonstrated strong data analysis skills and Investigative skills.
- Demonstrated collection and debt recovery skills
- Demonstrated leadership covering the work experience period
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities;
- Exceptional analytical skills and a good eye for detail;
- Ability to cope under pressure and Stress management skills;
- Planning and organization skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
* Note: 1. only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20 July, 2020