Clerk: Administration at Namibmills Zambia Limited
- Company: Namibmills Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
An opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the mentioned position at Namib Mills Zambia Ltd in Lusaka Zambia.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Carry out daily administrative functions and duties as described in the position’s key performance indicators. Be responsible for and maintain invoicing and cash handling procedures related to the area of business.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the planning and organization of daily loads to customers.
- Responsible for the full administrative duties of the Zambian Depot.
- Compile all accompanying documentation.
- Ensure effective driving of a forklift when loading and offloading trucks.
- Supervise in co-operation with drivers that loads are secured and protected.
- Supervise designated personnel.
- Supervise daily stock count and investigation of variances.
- Ensure effective pallet counts and recons.
- Responsible for stock control and warehousing
- Ensure general cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Responsible for the general infestation control on the premises.
- Responsible for the maintenance of vehicles, forklifts and loading equipment.
- Responsible for the timeous renewal of truck licenses.
- Ensure that fleet is operational end that maintenance and repairs are carfied out.
- Ensure that orders and invoices are captured correctly.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 (NQF4) with 5 years’ experience in Stock Control on a Supervisory level OR relevant certificate (NQF5) with 3 years’ experience in Stock Control on a Supervisory level.
- Computer literate (proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Experience in ACCPAC will be an advantage.
- Proficient in English (written & spoken).
- Zambian Citizenship.
- Valid Drivers Licence.
Namib Mills Zambia Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Method of ApplicationThe Company offers in retum a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related. CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to [email protected] (not larger than 2MB). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 27th of November 2020.