Civil Engineer at Apion Properties And Construction
- Company: Apion Properties And Construction
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
As the Civil Engineer you will be assigned to provide technical support to our contractual projects with clients. You will develop and deliver civil engineering solutions from feasibility to detailed designs including irrigation system, access roads, supporting structures foundations and all associated civil works.
Your key responsibilities will be;
- Completion of Engineering studies and management of civil works
- Development of technical specification, reviewing tender submissions and completion of technical assessments.
- Management of contractors engineering deliverables.
- Resident Engineer duties at manufacturing facility and site.
- Degree in civil engineering
- Valid practicing certificate with Engineering Registration Board (ERB), with 2-3 years industry experience
- Specific onsite related civil engineering experience in the construction industry
- Proven ability to work in a team on large scale project delivery
- Knowledge of all H&S requirements
- Computer Literate
- You will possess excellent project engineering and interpersonal skills
- Provide on-site knowledge and technical solutions to unforeseen engineering problems to enable the project timescale to remain on track.
- Have up to date and in depth knowledge of current standards and manufacturing requirements and processes.
Method of ApplicationPlease apply to [email protected] if interested and we will be in contact should you meet the criteria.
Closing Date : 30th April, 2021.