Charge Back and Fraud Monitoring Officer at Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank Limited
- Company: Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank Limited (ZICB) is committed to meeting its mission of supporting its customers’ wealth creation and growth through provision of customer centric banking solutions to its chosen segments in support of commercialisation and industrialisation of the Zambian economy “24/7”. In line with its mission, the Bank is seeking to recruit highly motivated, result-oriented, well qualified and experienced professionals to fill the following vacancies.
CHARGE BACK AND FRAUD MONITORING OFFICER
Reporting to the Manager – Cards and Channels the jobholder will be responsible for monitoring, evaluating, investigating, and responding to suspected fraudulent transactions and chargeback disputes reported Cross the ZICB branch network whilst maintaining strict adherence to domestic and international chargebacks and regulations and resolving complex issues with little management over-site.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Grade 12 School Certificate or GCE Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance or Business Administration or ACCA/CIMA or Degree in any relevant
- Minimum of Two (2) years of relevant experience
Skills Required to undertake the Role
- Conversant with Mastercard, VISA and NFS Services
- Good knowledge of the banking industry and regulatory environment
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills while effectively handling high volume situations within management over-site
- Strong customer service, analytical and decision-making skills
- Aggressive, persistent and inquisitive personality
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Language skills, ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Method of ApplicationOnly candidates who meet the above job specifications should apply by enclosing their detailed CV, photocopies of their academic professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of their application, Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications should reach the undersigned before close of business on Friday 7th October 2002.
Head Human Capital
Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank Limited
5th Floor Longacres Mall-Office Block
Stand No 27395, Alick Nkhata Road Mass Media
P.O Box 30220