Buttress Insurance Brokers Limited Job Vacancy : Operations and Compliance Officer
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Buttress Insurance Brokers Limited
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Are you a perfectionist and a stickler for detail? Do you have what it takes to be the new Operations and Compliance Officer at Buttress Insurance Brokers?
To be based at our offices in Lusaka, the Operations and Compliance Officer will be responsible for the administration related to underwriting and claims operations including the implementation of set strategies and standards that ensure timely and accurate service delivery to our clients.
- Minimum qualification: Full Grade 12 certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance/Finance/Banking is an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the administration and underwriting of vehicle insurance
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Full English proficiency (written, spoken, listening)
- Strong numerical reasoning ability
- Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form
- Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
- Strong time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- A very high attention to detail, including accuracy in entering and verifying data
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact, diplomacy, and discretion
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect, understand, process, verify and prepare all documentation required for the underwriting process, including but not limited to application forms, installment plans, and all supporting documentation.
- Devising and maintaining relevant and effective document and filing systems.
- Adhere to the company’s standards and processes.
- Develop and utilise spreadsheets as required.
- Manage specialised financial information, reports, and/or forms dealing with fees, billing, and tracking of projects and expenses.
- Maintain professional relationships with service providers.
- Supportive tasks, including conducting research and presenting findings as well as working on specific projects where required.
- Other related duties as may be required from time to time.
How to Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to us at [email protected] if you meet the requirements. Successful candidates will be invited for an interview and will be required to present proof of their qualifications. Should you not receive a response within two weeks please consider your application as unsuccessful.