Buttress Insurance Brokers Jobs in Zambia : Insurance Sales Consultant
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Buttress Insurance Brokers
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Zambia
If you are an experienced insurance sales professional and serious about making money you may be just the person we are looking for.
Buttress Insurance Brokers is building up a sales team in Lusaka.
You need to be a special kind of person to be successful in your application:
- First, you need to be hungry for money, lots of it, because we will pay you a fixed monthly allowance to make ends meet, and then top it up with monthly commissions on all your sales. How much money you make, is really then up to you.
- Second, you have to be serious about sales. Well, this actually goes without saying when achievement of sales targets is part of the job. Professional sales people take their jobs seriously. From building up a client base to maintaining and retaining those clients, this is serious stuff every step of the way.
- Third, your networking abilities will come in very handy.
- If you are able to couple this with 3 years’ sales experience in insurance products, you are probably hands down a winner.
There are also some specific minimum requirements that you have to meet to be considered:
- You have to have a valid driver’s license.
- You must have a valid Grade 12 Certificate and you must NOT have a criminal record (no-brainer).
If you have what it takes and are up for the challenge, we would like to hear from you.
How to Apply
Send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected] today. If you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks, you can stop wondering, and consider your application unsuccessful. But if you meet these criteria and seem suitable for the job, we will contact you with an invitation for an interview.
Applications close 15 May 2018.