Business Development Officer at Accenture Advertising Limited
- Company: Accenture Advertising Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Business Development Officer Job Responsibilities:
The individual in this role would be responsible for analysing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to INCREASE SALES & PROFITABILITY. We are seeking a candidate who is creatively minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to our customers and their needs. Candidates with a background in sales who are analytically minded and motivated will do well in this role.
Business Development Officer Job Duties:
• Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
• Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
• Analyse the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
• Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
• Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
• Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
• Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
• Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
• Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
• Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
• Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
Business Development Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Sales and Marketing. At least two years’ experience the Sales & Marketing Industry.