Business Development & Marketing Officer at Goldman insurance Limited
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Goldman insurance Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Key Responsibilities and Specific Tasks
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following;
- identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements
- Develop cost effective business growth strategies and plans
- Track individual customer contributors and decide ways of appreciating their contribution to Goldman insurance business.
- Locates or proposes potential,and financials,evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations;examining risks and potentials;estimating partners’needs and goals.
- Acquiring new business deals by co-ordinating requirements;developing and negotiating contracts;integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;reading professional publications;maintaining personal networks;participating in professional organisation.
Experience: Minimum of 10 years of in insurance industry, with 3 years served at senior level.
Qualifications:Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent. Advanced Diploma in Insurance,ACII or its equivalent. A qualification in Marketing is an added advantage.
Must be a member of ZIM