Bollore Jobs in Zambia : Quality Check Warehouse Officer
- Company: Bollore
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
BOLLORÉ Logistics is a global leader in international transport & logistics, ranked, number 1 in Africa and among the top 10 in the world. With a presence in 143 countries, BOLLORÉ Logistics has been operating in Zambia for 54 years delivering custom-fit logistic solutions to its customers.
We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill up the following positions;
Quality Check Warehouse Officer
The successful candidate will be required:
- To ensure appropriate quality control is maintained in the warehouse while applying the relevant rules of classification.
- The candidate will have to verity and authorize orders being dispatched out of the warehouse in terms of correctness of description, evaluation, origin, classification, weight of goods being collected from the warehouse.
- He should monitor and ensure timely dispatch of goods at all levels. He will supervise a team of
Minimum Qualification for this appointment is full Grade 12 certificate; Stock; Inventory Management
background; Minimum 2 years relevant work experience; Excellent computer skills (word, excel,
PowerPoint, internet) and database management and must be Fluent in English both written and spoken
Method of Application
To get more information on the profile of each respective position, please send your application letter with your updated curriculum vitae and professional qualifications to the Human Resources Department or to [email protected] by the close of business on 23rd January 2019.
Kindly note that only applications meeting the requirements listed above and received before the closing date will be considered.