AVANI Jobs in Zambia : Operation Controller
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: AVANI
- Location: Livingstone, Southern Province, Zambia
- State: Livingstone
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
This role is based at the AVANI and Anantara Victoria Falls Livingstone Zambia in Africa.
- To Oversee the control operations section in the finance department
- Develop and produce daily, weekly, monthly and year to date reports
- To set strategy around pricing and availability to maximise the monetisation of unused points
- Monitor competitor availability and pricing to manage the Owners Value Proposition expectations and make recommendations around this.
- To manage contracting period, and calendar of allocation of allotments of partner programs
- Assist in sourcing of new inventory, and initial setup ( rates, allotments, website)
- Manage all Allotments in all systems to maximise yield and minimise costs associated with affiliated programs
- Set, monitor and maintain high standards of data quality through system maintenance.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in the Finance department and qualifications equivalent to a bachelar’s degree
- Excellent computer skills with a wider understanding in Micros, procure and Opera
ong communication and written skills
- Well organised, high level of attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with other departments
- Team member with strong work ethics, flexible in approach and supportive of others (essential)