Assistant Stores & Dispatch Officer at Reputable Comopany
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Receives and inspects effectively, all goods from suppliers to ensure their conformity to specifications and verify quantities delivered
Carries out effectively, the distribution and storage of goods in order to ensure their availability to end user departments
Ensures timely, preparations of purchase requisitions for all stock items in order to facilitate replenishment.
Maintains accurately, stock records of receipts and issues in order to ensure accountability
Undertakes effectively, identification and safe custody of obsolete and redundant items as well as scrap in order to facilitate their disposal.
Undertakes effectively the classification of stock in order to identify high and low value items
Undertakes effectively, the maintenance of an up-to-date inventory management system in order to facilitate timely replenishment of materials and mitigate the risk of stock outs
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 with five (5) “O” Levels with credit or better in Mathematics and English Language.
- Minimum Certificate in Stores Management, Purchasing and Supply Certificate or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar position.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Stores management, and ERP systems.
- Experience in stores management will be an added advantage.