This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
3 Oct 2022
Agronomist at Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chisamba
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Zambia
INVITATION FOR APPLICATIONS
The Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust (GART) is a Public-Private Partnership Research Institution involved in Applied and Adaptive Research.
GART wishes to invite applications for the following vacant position:
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum qualification of a Masters Degree in Agriculture (Crop Science) from a reputable institution with 3 to 5 years industry related experience
- Ability to generate Crops Research Protocols
- Experience in managing Research Trials
- Demonstrated competency in Project Planning
- Must be able to give direction to a team of Research Technicians
- Must be able to build strong working relationships with external partners
- Must be familiar with the various linkages and operations of the Zambia seed industry
- Must have a clean and valid motor vehicle driving license
Method of ApplicationCandidates who meet the above criteria should send applications, addressed to the Executive Director, Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust P.O Box 50834, Ridgeway, Lusaka, or email to [email protected] , together with latest Curriculum Vitae (CV), Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications before the 7th of October, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.