Administration/Human Resource Manager at Partners Group Zambia
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Partners Group Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Administration/Human Resource Manager
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organisation’s human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Maintains the job structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Maintains organisation with all staff by establishing a recruiting, testing and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes etc
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientations and training programs
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling, individual pay actions, recommending planning and recommending pay structure revisions
- Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee differences; counselling employees and supervisors
- Maintains employee benefit programs and inform employees of benefits and their importance
- Ensure compliance with the Zambian labour laws
- Carry out risk assessment and eliminate potential risks
- Conduct employee training and development.
- Be familiar with the Zambian immigration processes
- Full Grade 12 certificate with five credits or better including English and Mathematics
- At least 3 years working experience
- Must be a fully paid member of ZIHRM
- Hardworking, honest, truthful, ambitious
- Degree/diploma in Human Resource Management or Public Administration or any related field
- A valid driving license will be an advantage
How to Apply
To apply for this job, send your cover letter and curriculum vitae via email to [email protected]
The deadline for submission of applications is Thursday, May 23rd, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.