Administration & Data Assistant at Impact Network
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Impact Network
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Zambia Impact Network Limited (ZINL) works with the Ministry of General Education in its efforts to achieve universal primary education. Founded in 2009, ZINL is a Zambia-based non-profit organization that is working to improve the quality of education in community schools in Zambia. ZINL is based in Katete and has expanded its project to Sinda and Petauke Districts. ZINL is an equal opportunity employer. For more information see: www.impactnetwork.org.
The Administration & Data Assistant will be responsible for overseeing daily administrative tasks and the process of data collection, cleaning and analysis across Impact Network schools. Impact Network is seeking an individual who has a strong attention to detail, good experience using Microsoft Office and has a strong understanding of administrative duties and the process of data collection and cleaning. The Administration & Data Assistant will work closely with the Operations and Education teams as well as the Administration Manager to ensure that they have the best information possible to make informed decisions about program implementation and efficacy.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
- Maintain and update applicants’ databases
- Organize a filing system all documents
- Answer queries from employees
- Assist the Administration Manager in updating HR policies as needed
- Draft, distribute and store organizational correspondences
- Complete organizational registrations such as TPINs and NAPSA
- Compile all data that is obtained in the field through a mobile application, paper-based questionnaires and reports
- Clean and review all obtained data in a rigorous manner to ensure accuracy
- Trouble shoot data collection tools to guarantee efficiency and precision
- Support the Operations Team to make informed decisions based on gathered data and evidence
- Support the organization to develop improved data collection systems, tools and procedures
- Train staff on procedures of best practices of data collection
- Provide IT support to the organization, as and when necessary
- Additional tasks based on organization needs
- Candidates should have a relevant university degree in conjunction with 1+ years applicable work experience
- Knowledge of principles and practices of office management
- Tech skills: Typing, E-mail, Word, Excel, smartphone usage, scanning
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal. Speak and write fluently in English and Cinyanja
- Punctuality and reliability, with solid time management and organization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, judgment in trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Strong inter-personal skills, internal motivation and awareness of own limitations are essential.
- At least 2 or more years working in a similar capacity with a small NGO operating in Zambia a plus.
N.B: Preference will be given to those in Eastern Province.
Salary will be comparable to an entry level position and commensurate based on experience