Accounts Officer/Receptionist at Civacon Concepts Limited
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Civacon Concepts Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia - IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
Civacon Concepts Limited is a dynamic and progressive Zambian company providing equipment, maintenance support, installation solutions and consultancy services to the petroleum industry in Zambia. We are currently looking for individuals to join our team as Accounts officer/receptionist to support the business.
The candidate must be young, confident, outgoing, trustworthy and willing to learn our business. The candidate should also have own accommodation in Lusaka.
- Certificate in accounting or equivalent
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Aged between 20 and 30 years.
- Clean Drivers license
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Opening and/or sorting finance mail
- Vouchering all incoming invoices
- Distributing vouchers for department approval; distributing vouchers for CEO approval
- Inputs Accounts Payable data into the accounting system or equivalent after all approvals have been made.
- Ensure that key bills where there is a substantial pre-payment or early payment discount, are paid on time.
- Ensures that no penalties accrue for late payments.
- Gets checks signed.
- Prepares all material for mailing, ensuring that appropriate copies are maintained and filed, according to departmental guidelines.
- Handles reception duties including telephone answering, distributing telephone sheets and other related duties.
- Handling general administrative duties as directed
- Other office duties, as required, including but not limited to: typing, filing, making reservations and making telephone calls