Accounts Clerk at Proflight Zambia
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Proflight Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
Proflight Zambia was established in 1991 and is Zambia’s leading scheduled airline. From its base in Lusaka, its domestic routes include Livingstone, Mfuwe, Lower Zambezi, Ndola, Solwezi and Kasama with regional routes to Lilongwe in Malawi and Durban in South Africa. The airline prides itself in providing a safe, reliable, efficient and friendly service, and offering good value to business and leisure travelers locally and internationally.
We hereby invite qualified candidates to apply for the following position.
Under the direction of the Financial Accountant, the Accounts Clerk will perform accounting and clerical functions to support the day to day office accounts.
- Ticket Sales Reconciliations
- Preparation of petty cash
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Processing of supplier invoices, reconciliations and responding to supplier queries that may arise.
- Maintaining all payment requisitions and ensuring they are properly filled and safely stored with correct supporting documentations.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g. disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable)
- Data Entry
- Maintaining other accounting records and filing documents
- Investigates questionable data.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Financial Accountant
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Numerical and interpersonal skills
- Well organized and able to prioritize workload
- Good communication skills
- Problem analysis and solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to adapt to changing business needs and work responsibilities
- Initiative, team work & confidentiality
Education and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Certificate or Diploma in Accounting/ Part ACCA or Part CIMA
- Proficiency in SAGE Pastel
- 1 year work experience.
- Must be a registered with ZICA.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]
Closing date is 23rd May 2019.