Accountant x2 at KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited
- Company: KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the world’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world.
- Perform daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries, and recording payments and adjustments.
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Comply with International accounting standards, and local legal requirements by studying
requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Comply with ZRA requirements and all statutory obligations and making sure all invoices processed are compliant
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Certified Accountancy Qualification (completed)
- B.A. Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an accountancy position
- Member of ACCA and ZICA a must
- Advanced MS Excel skills