Accountant at Tyche Global Logistics Limited
- Company: Tyche Global Logistics Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
About Tyche Global Logistics Limited
Tyche Global Logistics Limited, a professional and global transportation and logistics service company, provides our clients with a wide range of tailor-made solutions services to aim at exceeding our clients’ expectations. We enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, career growth, and work/life balance. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the Tyche Global Logistics philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally.
We are looking for the services of qualified personnel to fill the following vacancy.
The Accountant is based in Lusaka, Zambia and is primarily responsible for executing and supervising the daily accounting activities in support of our company.
- Reconciliation of general ledger vs sub-ledger for debtors and creditors.
- Preparation of cost reports
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Inventory management and stocks control
- Ensure tax & other statutory return are submitted & paid on time
- Cash management and ensuring controls are in place that will ensure efficient cash reconciliation
- Preparation of bank reconciliation reports
- Ensuring timely posting of receipts, debtors reconciliation
- Co-ordination of the year end audit & other audits & preparation of yearly financial statements
- Full Member of ZICA, ACCA or CIMA
- Minimum of Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel & ERP software
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Cost management
- Team player
Method of ApplicationTo apply for this position, please send your curriculum vitae, cover letter and supporting documents to [email protected]. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 20th March, 2023.